DoodlePanda reads stuff

Yesterday's Gone: Season One
David W. Wright, Sean Platt
Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Marissa Meyer
Progress: 37 %
Tales of the Japanese (Illustrated)
Charles Morris
McSweeney's #10
Elmore Leonard, Michael Chabon, Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, Harlan Ellison, Nick Hornby, Jim Shepard, Michael Moorcock, Dan Chaon, Carol Emshwiller, Kelly Link, Chris Offutt, McSweeney's Publishing, Laurie R. King, Michael Crichton, Aimee Bender, Sherman Alexie, Howard Cha
Stephen King

The Hunter

The Hunter - Tom  Wood This book is a prime example of why group reads are so great. This is not a book I would normally have picked up. The genre isn't one of my favorites - and with a huge pile of books I need to read I don't normally read books if they aren't in my favorite genres.

Then there was group read. I thought I'd give it a go, the story sounded promising.

And I am so glad I did!!

This is a story that is well written and with loads of action! The author has described the scenes really well, while still keeping up the pace of the action.

Victor, the main man, is a great character. Stone cold assassin, he is great at what he does for a living, but not so good at having a life besides work. Always on the lookout for enemies and never able to relax. After a job he finds himself hunted by assassins, will he be able to find out who wants him dead before it's too late?

I would recommend this book to anyone that likes action and/or assassin stories! Great read!