DoodlePanda reads stuff

Yesterday's Gone: Season One
David W. Wright, Sean Platt
Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Marissa Meyer
Progress: 37 %
Tales of the Japanese (Illustrated)
Charles Morris
McSweeney's #10
Elmore Leonard, Michael Chabon, Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, Harlan Ellison, Nick Hornby, Jim Shepard, Michael Moorcock, Dan Chaon, Carol Emshwiller, Kelly Link, Chris Offutt, McSweeney's Publishing, Laurie R. King, Michael Crichton, Aimee Bender, Sherman Alexie, Howard Cha
Stephen King

Shadows - Ilsa J. Bick This second book in the series picks up straight where the first one ended, and the story continues (unfortunately) much as in book one. There seem to be a lot of characters in this series, and even though i do think that it is written in a way where you feel you get to know the main characters well and want to know what happens to them there are just too many to keep track of.
The book does have a lot of good elements and events but to me it just seems to go so slow, i find myself skimming some of it just to get to the last book so i can find out what happens in the end so i can put this series behind me. This seems like a trilogy that starts with a great idea, but just seems to drag on a bit. Kinda like this review so I'll end here.. ;)

An ok read if you like the genre. I would give it 2.5 stars, but I guess I'll settle for 3.