DoodlePanda reads stuff

Yesterday's Gone: Season One
David W. Wright, Sean Platt
Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Marissa Meyer
Progress: 37 %
Tales of the Japanese (Illustrated)
Charles Morris
McSweeney's #10
Elmore Leonard, Michael Chabon, Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, Harlan Ellison, Nick Hornby, Jim Shepard, Michael Moorcock, Dan Chaon, Carol Emshwiller, Kelly Link, Chris Offutt, McSweeney's Publishing, Laurie R. King, Michael Crichton, Aimee Bender, Sherman Alexie, Howard Cha
Stephen King

314 - A.R. Wise If you like to read horrors with a lot of gore, this is the one for you!
If you, on the other hand, aren't too fond of gore, I would stay clear! There is a lot of it in this book!

Personally I like some gore if it fits with the story, and I think it did in this case. Some of it was quite graphic though, so definitely not one for the squeamish! You have been warned ;)

This story takes place both in the past and present. It jumps a lot in between, which I found to be slightly annoying. But I get that it is to build the tension and show off what a bad creature the Skeleton Man is.

All in all I thought it was a good book, kept reading to find out how it would all turn out in the end! Turns out it's the first book in a series, which I didn't know until I reached the end...

Well worth a read, but I'm not sure I will read the rest in the series....