DoodlePanda reads stuff

Yesterday's Gone: Season One
David W. Wright, Sean Platt
Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Marissa Meyer
Progress: 37 %
Tales of the Japanese (Illustrated)
Charles Morris
McSweeney's #10
Elmore Leonard, Michael Chabon, Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, Harlan Ellison, Nick Hornby, Jim Shepard, Michael Moorcock, Dan Chaon, Carol Emshwiller, Kelly Link, Chris Offutt, McSweeney's Publishing, Laurie R. King, Michael Crichton, Aimee Bender, Sherman Alexie, Howard Cha
Stephen King

Insurgent  - Veronica Roth This book follows on straight from [b:Divergent|13335037|Divergent (Divergent, #1)|Veronica Roth|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1328559506s/13335037.jpg|13155899]. There is no summary at the start (at least not in my copy of the book), so if you haven't read the first book in a while I suggest you do that first.

If you liked the first one, I'm sure you'll enjoy this one as well. The story carries on and intensifies. The conflict between the different faction increases and war breaks out.
In all this it's up to Tris to try and stop the killings, and to try and find out the truth about the factions and what's outside the fence.
At the same time her relationship with Four is struggling, he wants to keep Tris safe, but she needs to do what she feels is right.

I enjoyed the book, and I will definitely move on to the next one!
Will be interesting to see what happens next, and hopefully find out more about the world outside the fence. And of course I'm interested to see what will happen between Tris and Four.

Would recommend to anyone that has read and liked [b:Divergent|13335037|Divergent (Divergent, #1)|Veronica Roth|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1328559506s/13335037.jpg|13155899]