DoodlePanda reads stuff

Yesterday's Gone: Season One
David W. Wright, Sean Platt
Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Marissa Meyer
Progress: 37 %
Tales of the Japanese (Illustrated)
Charles Morris
McSweeney's #10
Elmore Leonard, Michael Chabon, Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, Harlan Ellison, Nick Hornby, Jim Shepard, Michael Moorcock, Dan Chaon, Carol Emshwiller, Kelly Link, Chris Offutt, McSweeney's Publishing, Laurie R. King, Michael Crichton, Aimee Bender, Sherman Alexie, Howard Cha
Stephen King

Kill Zombies

Kill Zombies - T.A. Uner I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for a honest DoodlePanda review

This book has got a little of everything! Zombies, vampires, dinosaurs, time-travel, alternate realities - it's all there. And somehow the author manages to make it all work together nicely. It is a wild ride, but an interesting one, and it makes me wonder what the rest of the books in the Leopard King Saga are like (this is the first book I've read in the series).

There is one thing that I would like to have improved - the book could have benefited from some editing. Nothing major, but it would have given it the final polish I think.

Other then that it was a great (though wild) journey into the unknown!

Edit: I've been informed that the book has been revised as of 30th September 2014 so that final polish has probably been done! :)