DoodlePanda

DoodlePanda reads stuff

Yesterday's Gone: Season One
David W. Wright, Sean Platt
Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Marissa Meyer
Progress: 37 %
Tales of the Japanese (Illustrated)
Charles Morris
McSweeney's #10
Elmore Leonard, Michael Chabon, Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, Harlan Ellison, Nick Hornby, Jim Shepard, Michael Moorcock, Dan Chaon, Carol Emshwiller, Kelly Link, Chris Offutt, McSweeney's Publishing, Laurie R. King, Michael Crichton, Aimee Bender, Sherman Alexie, Howard Cha
Insomnia
Stephen King

Hud

Hud - Mo Hayder, Torleif Sjøgren-Erichsen This read didn't go quite as I planned... Having borrowed several Mo Hayder audio books from the library I was looking forward to listening to them on my way to work. Sadly when I started on The Treatment the first disc was completely ruined and I didn't want to listen to the rest when I missed out on the beginning of the book. So I started on Skin. That was a mistake, as it keeps referring to the previous book quite a lot. So I would definitely recommend you read The Treatment before starting this one!

As annoying as this might have been, I was willing to just carry on.

Then came the situation between Flea and her brother. I'm not gonna go into detail on what happens as it would be minor spoilers. But I just couldn't get past it, I found it really, really annoying. It didn't seem realistic to me that Flea would make the choices that she made. And her brother was just a massive idiot.

Half way through the book I found myself almost grinding my teeth in annoyance. And it just doesn't seem worth carrying on listening to it...